Thursday, June 07, 2007

Mini Upgrade!

Rihanna out and about in New York City last night.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I know I said that Good Girl Gone Bad would be a dead cert for the number one spot on the Billboard album charts next week but according to reports the album will only sell a disappointing 160,000-180,000. It's battling with T-Pain's new album for the number 2 spot instead. I guess there is so much promotion you can do and with Umbrella doing big business worldwide it seemed like a natural progression at the time. Oh well, I suppose Rihanna and Def Jam can console themselves that she is up against Paul McCartney for the top spot because there is really no competing with a legend like McCartney.



Beyonce leaving her hotel in Manchester, UK yesterday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Here are the inside scans from Kelly's King Magazine cover shoot

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I wasn't too impressed with the King cover but I think these pictures have managed to redeem it, Kelly is killing it in the denim hot pants. Sexy!


Speaking of Kelly she is still on the grind in the UK on her promo tour, she was spotted arriving at the BBC Radio studios earlier today.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Kelly also had her official London release party at Movida nightclub last night. Peep the pics below

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
{pic source}

This is exactly what I like to see Kelly popping up all over the place and getting her promo work on. I can't stress enough about how I'm looking forward to the release of Ms Kelly July 3.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see her perform. I hope she does at the bet awards. July 3 coming up so I can finally cop Ms Kelly new album all I can say it's about time. It seems like I been waiting for ever.
http://www.sonymusicstore.com/store/catalog/MerchandiseDetails.jsp?selectionId=675588&skuId=118036&sms=ast-krowland

Fashion Critic said...

That photoshoot is so not sexy. She should just let her beautiful voice do the talking and forget the FHM type poses.