Saturday, March 24, 2007

Naomi Campbell: The Week In Pics

Naomi Campbell has been the most talked about celebrity in the media this week because she finally completed her 5-day community service at the New York City Sanitation Department.The temptuous Supermodel pleaded guilty in January for hitting her maid, Ana Scolavino in the back of the head with a phone last March.




Personally I couldn't wait to see Naomi in her cleaning scrubs but instead of suffering the humiliation that Boy George suffered last year, she turned the whole week into the Style Awards. I suppose no publicity is bad publicity and Naomi proved that very well by swanning to work every morning in her designer gear knowing full well that the world's media would be waiting to see her fall from grace.

In fact when the pictures were finally released of her wearing her cleaning scrubs she didnt look that bad at all. Well, I suppose thats what you would expect from a Supermodel who has been in the business for over 20 years. She did not disappoint the waiting paparazzi on her final day, she emerged from the building dressed in a Dolce and Gabana couture evening gown. As I'm writing this I'm thinking WTF? I hope she learnt her damn lesson and didn't just put on a show for the media cos God knows if she beats down another maid with her cell phone I will praying that they put her ass in jail!

No comments: