Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Serena Sizzles In Men's Health

Photobucket

It seems like my prayers have finally been answered because Serena looks banging in the September issue of Men's Health Magazine. The lighting, the make-up, the hair and not to mention the body is on point. The tennis champ looks sexy as hell in this shoot and I will go as far as to say this is her best look yet. Get it girl! Major Upgrade!

Serena is rumoured to be dating rapper Common, talks about what attracts her to men:

"I’m a sucker for gentlemen, I’m old fashioned. I’m a girl who believes that a guy should take the lead. They should open doors, close doors. I also look for someone who has a good relationship with their mom. My mom always said, ‘Look for someone whom you can laugh with, ’cause it means you can have fun with that person."

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: