Saturday, April 14, 2007

New Music: Neyo, Lumidee

Ne-Yo's new album, Because Of You has leaked and it is solid effort, as usual his songwriting skills are on point and although he ain't no Usher, his voice sounds effortless on the standout tracks, Addicted, Go On Girl and Leaving Tonight feat Jennifer Hudson. As usual Jennifer's vocals are breathtaking, I really can't wait for her new album!

Leaving Tonight

Go On Girl

Addicted


One hit wonder, Lumidee is back with a new album, Unexpected. Not much to say about it, I'm not a Lumidee fan at all she sounds like a strangled cat but the album is well produced with some good club bangers! Hopefully she will have another big hit and disappear for a few years again! Anyway I have uploaded a few choice tracks for your listening pleasure (I hope)!

So Cool...Hollywood

Feel Like Makin' Love feat Shaggy

Crazy feat. Pitbull

I'm Up feat Jim Jones

You Got Me feat N.O.R.E.

No comments: