Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Buzz!

Serena Williams
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Serena announced her renewed partnership with Vicks today in New York. I can't be mad at her, if I was in her position I would endorse every damn thing under the sun to make that paper. She actually looks really nice here for a change and although the weave is questionable as usual I have just resigned myself to the idea that she will never get it right in the hair department, so instead I will admit that her dress is really pretty. I think its still not the right fit for her body type but its a definite upgrade from most of her recent efforts.


Blu Cantrell @ the Crystal Canine Show
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So the train wreck that is Blu Cantrell refuses to crash and stop blessing us with her hamtastic appearances at every red carpet event. Is she even relevant? Well I guess she must be because due to some strange unexplainable reason she is actually getting invites to all the these events.I really don't know why she is still around because she fell off years ago and I haven't heard no talk of her making a comeback. Instead she continually turns up at every award show/party looking like a pre-op tranny. How ironic that she is at a dog show!


Joe
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Joe signed autographs and performed at J&R Music and Computer World today to promote the release of his new album, Ain't Nothing Like Me. I'm sure some of you must be thinking that Jive is paying me to promote Joe's album every damn day on my blog but thats only wishful thinking on my part. Its just that I recently saw Joe in concert in London and he blew me away and his new album is as good as you are gonna get from all the other drivel thats in the charts at the moment. I have always been a Joe fan but now I've gone to a new and disturbing level of obsession with this man. Yes I'm ashamed to say it but I have become a dreaded stan!!

No comments: