Thursday, March 08, 2007

Say It Ain't So Whitney!

Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown had dinner together earlier this week -- but that doesn't mean she's done with Ray-J just yet!

The 43-year-old diva and the 26-year-old R&B hottie made Wednesday 'date night' at Crustacean in Beverly Hills. An annoyed Houston pushed through waiting paparazzi as she tried to get to her car, yelling "Get out of my way!" and "Why you in my face like that!?"
Read more here

I couldn't wait for Whitney to finally divorce Bobby so she could get back to the powerhouse singer that she is but this foolishness with Ray-J as got to stop! I've been skeptical about this 'romance' since it started and after watching this video the words 'publicity stunt' are screaming at me. Whitney to Ray-J about his ride: "that sh*t is off the chain," what the hell is that about I'm sure if they are dating she must have seen his ride before! Don't get me wrong Whitney deserves to be happy after everything that she has been through but this whole Ray-J thing just seems like a disastrous attempt to get some cheap publicity and not to mention that she is still acting like she's still on that stuff. It's not a question about the age difference but the fact that Ray-J looks as seedy as hell and he has got a sex tape to prove it!

No comments: